Stories of the Soul Sisters is raw, powerful and honest. We have written a book that we wish had been around when we were in the depths of “new-motherhood”. All profits from the sale of the book will be donated to PANDA (Perinatal Anxiety and Depression Australia) – an organisation that has been a huge support to many of us.
Please read the important information below the links before purchasing! If you have any questions about your order, how to order or feedback on our books please get in touch using the 'contact us' page or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For soft cover ($20AUD + postage) or hard cover ($30AUD + postage) orders - or why not both! - please visit: www.blurb.com/user/storiesofss
For e-books, please pay $10.00AUD via our Paypal link: http://paypal.me/storiessoulsisters/10 (don't forget to read the important info below re payment for e-books!). When payment has been received, you will receive the e-book via email.
- This book isn’t perfect! We are a group of “normal mums” who published a book. You can only imagine what proof reading with toddlers is like! But it’s an honest reflection of us. It’s perfect in its imperfection.
- Prices for the hard cover and soft cover will often default to $US on Blurb. There's a small flag in the top right hand corner, click on that and change it to the Australian flag to convert the currency. It will show the price pre-GST and GST will be added at checkout (individual book prices are listed above)
- Postage is a bit more expensive than what we would have liked - but it's SUPER fast! We think it's worth it - but if you're worried why don't you do a bulk order with some friends and split the postage cost? And if you're still worried - we've dropped the price on our e-book to compensate. Unfortunately we can't discount our hard copy books because we're self-published through Blurb and have to cover the cost of doing this so we can donate the profits to PANDA
- If you would like to receive the e-book at an email address that is not the one linked to your Paypal account please make sure you put your name and preferred email address in the notes section.
- If you pay using your Paypal account or bank account there's no fee. Debit or Credit cards incur a 56c fee from Paypal. If you have any issues flick us an email!
- As this book is a project of love with the profits being donated to a very worthwhile cause we ask that you please do not forward the e-book to anyone else and instead encourage them to purchase their own copy.